Summer School 2022
Learning is a year-round experience in Cedar Hill ISD. The district offers a variety of academic and enrichment opportunities for students during the summer. Cedar Hill ISD offers summer programs that are designed to serve the educational needs of all scholars. Program offerings include remediation, intervention, Student Success Initiatives (SSI), high school credit recovery, high school acceleration, and early college summer bridge opportunities.
- Summer school – students can recover academic credit or get ahead in specific courses. Early intervention services are also be provided.
- Summer enrichment camps – students can participate in an array of interactive camps, such as STEAM, College Readiness, fine arts, Gifted and Talented and more.
- Extended School Year - summer enrichment experience for students with exceptional needs. Recommendation for attendance is determined by and individual student’s IEP in conjunction with the campus Admission, Review, and Dismissal Committee (ARD).
- Transportation - Click here to access a transportation schedule.
High School Credit Recovery Registration -
For more information about summer school, please contact your child's school.
Summer School Contacts:
- Elementary Summer School Principal - Emily Washington - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School Summer School Principal - Sherwin Linthecum - email@example.com
- High School Summer School Principal - Whyndii Dunn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEM camps/GT/AP Camps- email@example.com
- Level UP- firstname.lastname@example.org