- Cedar Hill High School
- Transcript Requests for Current Students
Transcript Requests for Current Students (click here for more information)
Naviance Login (click link)
Username: Student ID number
Login to Naviance and select forgot my password. Use your chisd.net email when resetting your password. You will be sent an email with a temporary password. Once you reset it, be sure to record the new password. The high school does not have access to Naviance passwords. For easy access, make Naviance a contact in your phone then record the username and password in the note section of the contact information.
TO REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS SENT TO COLLEGES:
- Submit your college application.
- Go to the Cedar Hill High School website.
- Select Resources.
- Select Naviance.
Once you are in Naviance:
- On the home page, select COLLEGES I am applying to.
- Click the pink button with the + on the top right.
- Type in the name of the college in the ‘Which college are you applying to?’ box.
- Check I have submitted my application.
- If it is a Common App you must choose either via common app or directly to the institution.
- Click the green add and request button.
The request(s) will be sent to the Registrar. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for request(s) to be processed.
IF YOU NEED AN OFFICIAL COPY OF A TRANSCRIPT FOR A REASON OTHER THAN SENDING TO A COLLEGE:
- Follow the above steps to login to Naviance.
- Select COLLEGES I’m applying to.
- Select Manage Transcripts.
- Click the pink button with the +.
- Select Other Transcript.
- Check type of transcript (final transcripts are only processed in June, after graduation).
- Check the reason for the transcript.
- Type in a date. Please note the request can take 5 to 7 days to process.
- Type in the name of the recipient (student’s name).
- An email will be sent to the student’s CHISD.net account to let the student know the transcript is ready and can be picked up from the receptionist.
Official transcripts are sealed, in an envelope. If the seal is broken, the transcript is no longer official.
SENDING TEST SCORES
Colleges require that ACT and SAT scores come directly from ACT and Collegeboard. It is good practice to send score reports when registering for the test(s). Students receive four free score reports with each registration. Sending score reports after the test has been taken cost $12. each.