1. Please pull to the lane closest to the building and go all the way to the end of the building closest to Joe Wilson Rd.
2. All vehicles will unload on the curb closest to the building.
3. We will have All Pro Dads on the curb to assist the scholars in exiting your vehicle.
4. During the first week we will have PTA volunteers who have already signed-up to assist your child(ren) to classes so you can drop them off and go with the peace of mind that they are safe.
5. Please do not leave your car unattended in the line as it will cause major traffic issues.
Afternoon Pick-up (see pick up map)
1. Please do not leave your car unattended in the line as it will cause major traffic issues.
2. The scholars will be in the gym if they are car riders and we will call them from the gym to load in your vehicle.
3. If you have more than one scholar and they are in multiple grades, they will load in the area for the youngest scholar (ex: PK and 4th would load in the PK-1 line)
4. We will have cards with the scholar name and grade for you to display in the window starting on the second day of school
5. When you arrive to the school please be sure to enter from Parkerville Rd and as you enter the pick-up lines enter the correct line and pull all the way forward.
6. When exiting the lines PK-1 Line will turn right onto Pickard, 4-5 will turn left onto Pickard and 3-4 line will alternate between the lines.