Skip To Main Content

Cedar Hill ISD requires that all students provide proof of residency for their CHISD zoned address every school year. This proof of residency must be in the parent/guardian's name and must be a utility (water/gas/electric) bill, mortgage statement, or lease agreement that is current with 30 days of the student enrolling into CHISD. If a parent is unable to provide this documentation we have the following options for parents who reside in CHISD but do not have a proof of residency in their name. Please review the information for each residency paperwork to determine what best fits your residency situation. 

All residency paperwork MUST be completed at the CHISD Lacy Enrollment Center. CHISD will no longer allow parents to complete this paperwork offsite to ensure the integrity of the paperwork and to follow all local Board policies. Please make sure to read over all the requirements for the residency paperwork below to ensure you are able to complete everything during your appointment time. 

Please note that this paperwork will ONLY be completed at the Lacy Enrollment Center. Your scholar will not be fully enrolled until this paperwork is completed and on file for the school year. 

Dual Residency Affidavit