Skip To Main Content

In ordinance with the Texas Education Agency guidelines, Cedar Hill ISD uses TREx (Texas Records Exchange) to electronically send and receive all student records from other Texas public/charter schools.

  • If your student is coming from or going to another Texas public/charter school, CHISD will use the TREx system to request or send records for your student. 
  • If you are needing any additional records for your student please complete the email and provide the following information: student's full name, last date of enrollment, specific records needed, reason for the request, parent/legal guardian's name and contact information.
  • Please allow up to 5 business days for completed response unless additional time is needed for archived records.  
  • Request for records include: letters needed for IRS/Immigration, Social Security Administration forms, Discipline verification letters, Enrollment verification. 

If you are needing a VOE for driver's education or a transcript please visit the campus website for specific information on the procedures for obtaining these documents.

Student Transcripts

Transcripts can be obtained by contacting the registrar at Cedar Hill High School or Cedar Hill Collegiate High School. 

Click here for a list of current registrars.