Scarlet Seniors of CHISD
Cedar Hill ISD is proud to partner with our 55+ community! Scarlet Seniors of CHISD is a group of senior citizens in Cedar Hill who meet with the district and connect with campuses monthly. Are you interested in being a Scarlet Senior? Contact Dr. Kisha McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.291.1581 ext. 4238 to join! You can also reach out to the Cedar Hill Senior Activity Center for more information.
CriteriaScarlet Seniors must be:
- 55 years of age or older
- Cedar Hill Resident
- Interest in Connecting with CHISD
CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VISITS BELOW!
What comes with being a Scarlet Senior of CHISD?
- Free Entry to Home Football Games
- Free Entry to All District Fine Arts Performances, Including Theatre
- Monthly Campus Tours with Other Scarlet Seniors
- Opportunity to Engage with Students, Teachers, and Principals
- Meet & Greet with the Superintendent and District Leadership
Literacy is a priority in CHISD! We want to include our Scarlet Seniors in ensuring that we increase 3rd graders' literacy levels while developing a lifelong love of reading by providing the one-to-one support of caring adult volunteers. Reading Buddies will meet with two students for 30 minutes every two weeks for the duration of a school year.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.