How to Request Services
In order to best serve our clients, the CHISD Communications department has implemented an agency-style project-based management system. All requests are placed in a project management calendar on a first-come, first-serve basis. No direct email requests to members of the team are accepted, except for translation requests.
All requests must be submitted via the forms linked below. Once your form has been received, a member of the Communications department will contact you to set a consultation. After the initial consultation, the Comms team member will make the appropriate recommendations to ensure your project is a success.
To determine when you need to submit requests, please see the timeline below:
- Day of Event Coverage: Minimum 7 Business Days’ Notice
- Video Production: Minimum 10 Business Days; longer depending upon complexity of design
- Graphic Design: Minimum 5 Business Days; longer depending upon complexity of design
- Flyer Distribution: Minimum 5 Business Days’ Notice
- Districtwide Communication: Minimum 2 Business Days’ Notice
Click on the image below that best fits your needs.