Required Enrollment Documents
Required Registration Documents
To make the online application efficient, please have the following documents ready to be uploaded:
- Parent/Legal Guardian's Government Issued Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency (a current electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement)
- Must be in the parent/guardian's name and current within the last 30 days
- If you are unable to provide this documentation, please email email@example.com for more information on required paperwork needed to enroll
- Out of District students MUST be approved before submitting an online application - please visit this website for information on student transfers.
- Student's Social Security Card
- Student's Shot Record
- MUST be stamped/signed by the doctor's office and ALL dates legible
- Student's Certified Birth Certificate
- Pre-K students ONLY- One of the Pre-K Qualification Documents listed here
- Pre-K families must qualify in person at the Cedar Hill ISD Lacy Enrollment Center, located at 504 E. Beltline RD in Cedar Hill.
Failure to upload the documents will cause a delay in your student's enrollment. If you have any questions regarding the registration process or need help with uploading your documents please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for new students is 100% online. If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com or visit the Lacy Enrollment Center.
Please allow up to 1-2 business days for the enrollment process to be completed.