JOIN BPA TODAY!
*** Next meeting, Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018 at 3:45pm Rm. 239.
Business Professionals of America
What is BPA?
Business Professionals of America is a national student organization composed of state associations and local chapters serving persons pursuing careers in business and office occupation. This organization provides the opportunity for development of leadership skills, personal and professional growth, and career related competencies. Involvement in BPA will enhance social awareness, civic responsibility, and understanding of the business community.
Jacqueline Fields- Rm. 239- 469-272-2000 x7371- Jacqueline.Fields@chisd.net
Jernard Griggs- Rm. 309- 469-272-2000 x7344- Jernard.email@example.com
- Pay National, State, Local, and Chapter Dues of $35 (Cash or money order only. NO CHECKS!!!). The dues will cover $12 National dues, $8 State dues, $5 Local dues and $10 T-shirt. Installment plan available, if needed. Please see Ms. Fields for further details.
- Attend Meetings
- Participate in Fund Raisers
- Participate in Community Service Project
- Participate in Fieldtrip activities
- FOR DISTINGUISHED MEMBER STATUS (SENIORS ONLY): Scholarship Opportunities and Graduation Cord (meet above requirements, plus)
- Attend 90% of the meetings
- Compete in the BPA Regional Convention and Competition
Meetings-Tuesday: (semi or monthly- be sure to listen to announcements)
- After School at 3:45 sharp, Room 239 (Fields’ room)
2018-19 BPA Officers Elections
Bracee Clifton- Hall
Social Media (Public Relations) Chairperson
Fundraiser & Community Service Chairperson
Sign up for Remind 101 - by texting 81010 with @chhs-bpa in the message box.