Congratulations on beginning the last leg of your education journey at Cedar Hill High School! You are now seniors and finishing up your educational experience here before continuing on to pursue greatness in higher education and/or many other areas following graduation. As this school year continues, we will celebrate together your achievements with several senior class activities.
Senior yearbook pictures will be taken during the school day for all seniors Seniors October 8, 9, 10, 11 from 3-6pm. More information coming soon.
The senior activities include, but are not limited to:
- Class Shirt
- Six Flags Fright Fest - Saturday, October 6, 2018
- Students will meet in front of the PAC at 2:30pm with their Senior ID and season pass if applicable
- Alley Cats Lock In - Sunday, January 20, 2019
- Students will meet in front of the PAC by 11:00pm on Sunday night and will return from Alley Cats by 6:00am Monday morning
- Madd Dogz Paintball - March 6, 2019
- Students must meet in front of the PAC by 8:15am with TAN ID or White ID and ticket receipt for proof of purchase
- Ticket prices are $45.00 (for those that did not pay the full $400.00)
- Deadline to purchase a ticket for this event is Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 4:00pm. Payments can be made in the form of cash or money orders only. Please bring payments to Coach Laxson, Coach Rader, or Mrs. Martin before/after school or during lunch only. We cannot take any payments after this date because we have to give Madd Dogz a final head count.
- All students going to participate in paintball, must have a permission slip and activity contract on file and complete the waiver to bring with them the day of the event. Forms can be found under the Forms and Documents Tab.
- Mavericks Game - April 1, 2019
6:15pm - 10:30pm (return time is approximate due to game time)
Since this event is originally our November activity, it is only for those seniors that have paid the full $400 for senior fees, students cannot purchase tickets individually. However, since it is a public event any student may go on their own.
- Prom – Waxahachie Civic Center May 18, 2019
- Students must be at prom by 8:30 pm. There will be no in and outs.
- Senior Field Day – Southern Cross Ranch– Monday, May 20, 2019
- Senior Luncheon – Ruthe Jackson Center, Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Roll Bounce – Duncanville Skate Rink Date TBD
- Waterpark – TBD
*Others if funding and scheduling permit.
Other activities NOT covered by Senior Fees:
- Senior Awards Night
- GRADUATION – Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Tickets numbers are given to all graduating seniors. Numbers are based on the number of seats in the auditorium and divided by graduating seniors.
Payment 1 – $100 Due September7, 2018
Payment 2 – $100 Due October 4, 2018
Payment 3 – $100 Due November 2, 2018
Final Payment – $100 Due December 7, 2018
*Payments will only be taken in the form of cash, money order, or cashier’s check, and must be turned in to one of your senior sponsors before or after school. They will also take payments in the lunchroom on the above specified due dates.
Our hope is that by paying for all the senior activities by the end of the first semester it will decrease some of the financial strain that the senior year presents. With senior activities, invitations, a class ring and your cap and gown this year is a milestone but one with a hefty price tag. Refunds of fees paid will not be issued if a student is removed from an activity for disciplinary reasons or if they choose not to attend the event by choice. In addition students who transfer either by choice or withdrawn by the CHISD will no receive refunds and fees are forfeited upon withdraw from CHISD. In the event that the fees are not paid in full students will be allowed to attend will receive the following:
Amount student Paid
What student receives
t-shirt, October activity, Roll Bounce
Above plus one prom ticket
Above plus choice of either picnic or senior breakfast