Phone: 972-291-5270 x 8109
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's of Science ~ Speech Communication/ Secondary Reading Business Education (6-8) ESL Certifications
Mrs. Beverly Cowan
Grade / Subject: College and Career Readiness / Professional Communication ~ 8th
Years at Cedar Hill ISD: 23 yrs.
Years in Education: 29 yrs.
Best way(s) to contact me: E-mail me at email@example.com or call the campus during my planning period from 10:18-11:18.
In "College and Career Readiness" it is important that we help our students get on the right path early, so that they can continue in that path towards graduation and into the opportunities beyond. To ensure that our students make wise choices, our goal is that our 8th grade students and parents are knowledgeable about all the choices they will have as high school begins. I look forward to working with parents and scholars as we map out their "Road to Success"!
"College and Career Readiness" our goal is that all scholars will:
- Learn about yourself for your best interest and of those around you
- Research all possibilities available to help you make wise decisions
- Strive to improve your self-esteem
- Set goals and work toward meeting them
- Make every opportunity count toward your future
- Work together with others as a team successfully
- Develop and strengthen valuable technology skills that will help you in many avenues of your future!
It is the policy of Cedar Hill ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap in its vocational programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.