The Cedar Hill ISD Communications department works to inform parents, employees and the public about district-wide programs and events. The department’s areas of focus include:
- General and crisis communication
- Media relations - handling media inquiries and promoting the district to journalists
- Marketing and advertising - writing and designing flyers, direct mail pieces and other advertisements
- Online communications - oversee content for chisd.net and the district’s social media channels
- Special event planning - promotion of the district-wide events
- Open records requests - manage and distribute information as requested
Monday through Thursday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Media inquiries can be directed to Tierney Tinnin, Chief of Communications and Marketing
Phone: 972-291-1581 x4061