Cedar Hill ISD to Debut STEM Extracurricular Programs this month
(CEDAR HILL, TEXAS) Starting later this month, Cedar Hill Independent School District scholars will have a wide variety of new STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Extracurricular Programs. Each elementary school will have seven programs:
- The Next Level (Technical) – uses engineering, research, strategic planning and related skills.
- In Theory (Scientific) - blends the curiosity of scientific research with the creative expression of performance art.
- Case Closed (Improvisational) – showcases research and storytelling through skits.
- Built To Last (Engineering) – scholars build engineering solutions to specific applications.
- Critter’s Big Adventure (Early Learning) – provides early learning experiences for Pre-K through second graders.
- Project Podcast (Service Learning) – addresses real life community issues.
- American Computer Science League (ACSL) Coding Club – organizes computer programming and computer science.