HOOPLA Award Overview
Do you know someone who deserves a little HOOPLA?
Cedar Hill ISD is announcing a new staff recognition program called HOOPLA (Honoring Our Outstanding Paras, Lead Educators and Administrators.) CHISD plans to acknowledge an exceptional staff member each quarter who has gone above and beyond, exhibited excellent customer service, or made a significant contribution to CHISD clearly beyond the scope of their assigned responsibilities.
- Any CHISD staff member or district parent can submit a nomination; only current CHISD employees can be nominated.
- Nominated staff members must exhibit excellent customer service, made a significant contribution to CHISD and gone above and beyond the scope of their assigned responsibilities.
First Quarter - May through September
- Nominations due: October 4, 2021
- Winner Announced: October 11, 2021
Second Quarter - October through December
- Nominations due: December 9, 2021
- Winner Announced: January 6, 2022
Third Quarter - January through March
- Nominations due: March 11, 2022
- Winner Announced: April 7, 2022
HOOPLA Submissions will be forwarded to the HOOPLA committee (Cedar Hill Education Foundation representative, Executive Cabinet representative, current Teacher of the Year winners, Board of Trustee representative). The selection committee will determine the number of winners each quarter.
RECOGNITION: Quarterly winners will receive the following:
Lively announcement & plenty of HOOPLA
HOOPLA Certificate & door sign
Recognition and We Are 1 meeting
Social media meme and video announcement
Article in Focus Daily News
Token of appreciation from CHEF