Phone: 469-272-2000 ext. 7259
Degrees and Certifications:
BA Criminal Justice Texas Peace Officer License (TCOLE)
Officer N. Jackson
My name is Nick Jackson and I will be your Law & Public Safety Instructor. I am a Veteran of the US Army (Military Police). I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice. I am a Commissioned Peace Officer in the State of Texas, so aside from teaching, I'm also an active Police Officer. I joined CHISD after completing my career with Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
- Grades 10-12 / Subject: CTE - Law, Public Safety, Corrections, & Security
- Years at Cedar Hill ISD: This will be my 4th year teaching.
- Best way(s) to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-272-2000 extension 7259
- Best time to contact me: Anytime by email; If I am in class, I will respond within 24-48 business hours.
- Parents, all assignments and important information will be posted in Schoology.
- Parents, please check grades regularly in Skyward to track scholars' progress in my class.