Phone: 469-272-2000 ext. 7393
Degrees and Certifications:
BA Criminal Justice Texas Peace Officer License (TCOLE)
Officer N. Jackson
My name is Nick Jackson and I will be your Law & Public Safety Instructor. I am a Veteran of the US Army (Military Police). I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice (Magna Cum Laude). I am a Commissioned Peace Officer in the State of Texas, so aside from teaching, I'm also an active Police Officer. Prior to joining CHISD, I spent numerous years working for the State of Texas in various roles between the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and Texas Department of Family & Protective Services.
- Grades 9-12 / Subject: Law, Public Safety, Corrections, & Security
- Years at Cedar Hill ISD: 3
- Best way(s) to contact me: email@example.com or 469-272-2000 extension 7393
- Best time to contact me: during school business hours.
- Parents, all assignments and important information will be posted in Schoology.
- Parents, please check grades regularly in Skyward to track scholars' progress in my class.