Choose Your Seat in Cedar Hill ISD
In most Texas school districts, attendance zones determine where students attend school. Cedar Hill ISD is an open enrollment district; families can apply to the campus they want their children to attend.
CHISD boasts several choice programs allowing scholars to immerse themselves in fine arts, earn an associate degree, grow through the popular Montessori method, become a firefighter upon graduation and more.
• B rating from the Texas Education Agency
• Scholars earned 242 industry certifications in the 2018-19 school year
• 2018-19 graduates earned nearly $20 million in grants and scholarships
- Jan. 10, 2020 - Applications closed for the 2020-21 school year
- Jan. 24, 2020 - Campuses Notify families of acceptance
- Jan. 30, 2020 - Deadline for families & scholars to accept.