Early College Academy at CHHS
The Early College Academy at CHHS allows students to experience an individualized graduation plan that includes extracurricular activities.
What are the benefits of the Early College Academy at CHHS?
- Scholars have a support system to help them achieve their college and career goals.
- They receive one-on-one attention to make informed decisions throughout high school.
- Scholars receive rigorous coursework in a comprehensive high school environment.
- Most instruction provided by Cedar Hill ISD teachers at Cedar Hill High School
- Access to all career and technical education and extracurricular activities
- Pathway to an Associates Degree available through either dual credit courses or Advanced Placement (exam required)