Meet our 2018 - 2019 Student Ambassadors (coming soon)
Our Student Ambassadors
The Student Ambassador Campus Team is a group of outstanding student leaders who are selected to represent Cedar Hill High School in many capacities. Student Ambassadors are dedicated to student success, diversity, and strengthening student connections. Ambassadors enjoy working with people, are committed to creating change in their community and are excited about sharing their experiences at CHHS with others.
What duties are performed by the student ambassadors?
- Representing CHHS at recruitment and campus events
- Supporting students
- Attending monthly meetings
- Participating in service-learning activities on and off campus.
What are the benefits of becoming an ambassador?
- Communication and public speaking skill development or enhancement
- Leadership skills
- Résumé builder
- Interpersonal skills
- Networking with other CHHS students
- Letter of recommendation.
- *$250 scholarship for the SAOY
- Team building
- Certificate of achievement