Become a volunteer...
Keeping the safety and well being of our students first, state law and district policy require that all Cedar Hill ISD volunteers (students between age 13-17 and District Employees are exempt) complete the district's volunteer application which includes a Criminal Background Check. Applications must be renewed each school year. The background screening report can take up to 72 hours to process.
- All volunteers must be approved through cedarhillisd.voly.org in or to volunteer in CHISD.
- Once Voly account has been created an e-mail will be sent from VERIFYI asking volunteer to complete a backgroundcheck.
- Approval time is normally 24/72 hours pending no flags in the applicants background.
- If the account is flagged for any reason the approval of your account could take up to 1 week for approval. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- All volunteers must use their legal name. Any error when entering information will prolong the approval process.
- Complete the volunteer orientation.
- Become a FAN of the school that you wish to volunteer with during the application process in order to recevie specififc volunteer opportunities and be shown as a regular volunteer.
Ready to sign up for 2019-2020? Click on the link below: