Greetings and Welcome to the 2018-2019 year from the PVC Class of 2022!
The Parent Volunteer Committee (PVC) is an extension and standing committee of Cedar Hill High School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA). PVC is our avenue as parents to volunteer for high school programs and activities. The PVC also plan and conduct fundraising efforts for class of 2022 Freshman through their Senior Year.
Goals of the PVC are to provide every parent and student an opportunity to:
1) assist in the development of activities;
2) support the education of students;
3) foster the vision of Cedar Hill ISD and PTSA; and
4) enable healthy relationships among each of the class years.
To join the 2022 PVC Groupme and engage in the discussion, planning, and scheduling for the 2022 activities, please email your name and cell number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PVC 2022 Leadership:
Breakfast Chair Ida Gent
Communication Chair Andrea Edmondson
Fundraiser Chair Savanah Henley
Volunteer Chair Tanika Pierce
PVC Chair LaToya Dyer
Parent Volunteers are needed for:
- Career & Technical Education (CTE) Mentors
- Snack Sales
- Fundraising Committee
- Breakfast Committee (745-845am 4th Friday each month)
- Spring Dance Committee
- End of School Fun Day (May 20)
- Six Flags Chaperone (May 10)
To serve in these capacities please notify LaToya Dyer at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @pvc2022