NEED TO KNOW
School Start Time: 7:30 doors open at 7:15
School End Time: 3:00pm
- PreK- 10:00-10:30
- Kinder- 10:00-10:30
- 1st- 11:00-11:30
- 2nd- 10:30-11:00
- 3rd- 12:30-1:00
- 4th- 11:30-12:00
- 5th- 12:00-12:30
*Due to limited visitors please DO NOT plan to drop off lunches daily
Arrival and Dismissal
Your cooperation with arrival and dismissal procedures are greatly appreciated. It remains our highest priority to ensure that students arrive and dismiss on our campus in a safe and organized way.
- The school will open its doors at 7:15 a.m.
- NO supervision will be provided prior to 7:15
- Classes will begin at 7:30 a.m.
- Students must be dropped off at the appropriate door (Refer to Figure 1).
- Highlands staff will not open doors due to health and safety
- Parents will have to assist their own child with exiting the car.
DISMISSAL FROM SCHOOL
- School dismissal starts at 3:00
- All car riders must be pick-up in their designated area (Refer to Figure 1)
- Place your white or purple card in your front dash. Students names should be clearly displayed
- If you do not have a sign you will be asked to report to the front office with ID and return to the end of the car line.
- Ensure your scholar is picked up by 3:15 daily
- Scholars here after 3:15 must be picked up from door 1