Phone: 972-291-0496 ext. 5859
Degrees and Certifications:
Texas Teachers Certification in Physical Education Bachelor of Science with an emphasis in Athletic Training Master of Arts degrees in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Athletic Training
Mrs. Candice Galloway
Grade/Subject: K-5th Physical Education
Years at Cedar Hill ISD: I have been teaching at Highlands Elementary School since 2016.
Years in Education: I have been teaching since 2014.
Best way(s) to contact me: The best way to contact me is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the campus at 972-291-0469 Ext. 5859.
Best time to contact me: The best time to contact me is in between the hours of 7:30-8:20 during my conference/planning period.
Parents must know:
Physical Education class have the following rules that scholars must follow once entering the gym:
1. Follow directions the 1st time given by staff.
2. Keeps hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
3. Be courteous by always playing safely.
4. Treat others with respect and dignity.
5. Respect each other (NO BULLYING, running, public display of affection, haning on staff, fighting, or gum chewing) in the gym.
6. Wear the proper footwear to P.E. class for safety reasons.
Intervention strategies and consequences for breaking rule in P.E. class
1. Verbal warning
2. Time-Out (must write the behavior matrix or Longhorn Essentials based on offense)
3. Call parent
4. After School Detention
5. Office Referral