Transcript Request for Current Students Only
Former students click here
Click Link > Naviance
(You may have to reset your password. Click forgot password and follow prompts.)
TO REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS SENT TO COLLEGES:
- Submit your college application.
- Go to the Cedar Hill High School website.
- Select Resources.
- Select Naviance.
Once you are in Naviance:
- On the home page, select COLLEGES I am applying to.
- Click the pink button with the + on the top right.
- Type in the name of the college in the ‘Which college are you applying to?’ box.
- Check I have submitted my application.
- If it is a Common App you must choose either via common app or directly to the institution.
- Click the green add and request button.
The request(s) will be sent to the Registrar. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for request(s) to be processed.
IF YOU NEED AN OFFICIAL COPY OF A TRANSCRIPT FOR A REASON OTHER THAN SENDING TO A COLLEGE:
- Follow the above steps to login to Naviance.
- Select COLLEGES I’m applying to.
- Select Manage Transcripts.
- Click the pink button with the +.
- Select Other Transcript.
- Check type of transcript (final transcripts are only processed in June, after graduation).
- Check the reason for the transcript.
- Type in a date. Please note the request can take 5 to 7 days to process.
- Type in the name of the recipient (student’s name).