CHISD Employee Transferring Student to CHISD From Another District
CHISD is an open enrollment district. Employees may apply to transfer their student to a CHISD school. Approval is based on availability and student academic performance. Employees must complete two steps:
Step 2: Complete and bring this student transfer form to your preferred campus
The following documents are required to complete enrollment and can be uploaded during to the online enrollment application or hand delivered to your preferred campus. Note: campuses re-open Aug. 7. Emails to campus registration can be found here.
- Parent/Legal Guardian's Government Issued Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency (a current electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement)
Multiple family households where the parent/guardian does not have proof of residency documentation in their name, will need to complete this dual residency form.
- Student's Social Security Card
- Student's Shot Record
- Student's Certified Birth Certificate
- Student's Prior Year Report Card/Transcript
A student’s registration is not complete without all of the information above. The campus principal will notify you of your student's acceptance.