• Students Learning

    My student has attended CHISD in the past

    If you are enrolling a student who has attended a CHISD school in the past, or has a sibling who attends CHISD, click here to login to Skyward Family Access. If you don't have your login information, you will be able to request it after you click the link above.   

    The following documents are required to complete enrollment and can be uploaded during to the online enrollment application or hand delivered to your preferred campus. Note: campuses re-open Aug. 1. 

    • Parent/Legal Guardian's Government Issued Photo Identification

    • Proof of Residency (a current electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement)
      Multiple family households where the parent/guardian does not have proof of residency documentation in their name, will need to complete this dual residency form.
    • Student's Social Security Card

    • Student's Shot Record

    • Student's Certified Birth Certificate

    • Student's Prior Year Report Card/Transcript