- Students who are experiencing homelessness have the right to inform the district of their current living situation.
- Parents and guardians of students protected under the McKinney-Vento Act are asked to complete the Student Residency Questionnaire (SRQ) which is available at each campus.
- Once the SRQ is completed, the campus's Registrar or Counselor will contact the district's Homeless Liaison.
- Based on the information on the SRQ and either a phone or face-to-face conversation, the Homeless Liaison will determine whether the student is considered homeless or if they are living under dual residence.
- If the latter, then no services will be rendered. If the former, the Homeless Liaison will assist the family by offering addiitonal resources.