Phone: 972-291-0496 ext. 5859
Degrees and Certifications:
Texas Teachers Certification in Physical Education Bachelor of Science with an emphasis in Athletic Training Master of Arts degrees in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Athletic Training
Mrs. Candice Galloway
Grade/Subject: K-5th Physical Education
Years at Cedar Hill ISD: I have been teaching at Highlands Elementary School since 2016.
Years in Education: I have been teaching since 2014.
Best way(s) to contact me: The best way to contact me is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the campus at 972-291-0469 Ext. 5859.
Best time to contact me: The best time to contact me is in between the hours of 2:50-3:35 during my conference/planning period.
Parents must know:
Physical Education classes have the following rules that scholars must follow once entering the gym:
1. Follow directions the 1st time given by staff.
2. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
3. Be courteous by always playing safely.
4. Treat others with respect and dignity.
5. Respect each other (NO BULLYING, running, public display of affection, hanging on staff, fighting, or gum chewing) in the gym.
6. Wear the proper footwear for P.E. class for safety reasons.
Intervention strategies and consequences for breaking rules in P.E. class
1.Verbal warning (maximum of 3 warnings)
2.Time-Out 5 minutes
3.Time-Out 10 minutes
4.Scholars will write the behavior matrix or Longhorn Essentials based on offense and return by the next day with a parent signature
5.Call parent/Office Referral