Superintendent's Student Roundtable
The application process for the 2019-2020 Superintendent's Student Roundtable is now open. The Roundtable provides an opportunity for high school students across the district to interact directly with the Superintendent and provide input regarding issues affecting our CHISD schools. Students may also be asked to participate in school district and/or community events along with the CHISD Superintendent. Participating in the Roundtable will be a great opportunity for students to serve in a leadership capacity, as a representatives for their campus, and provide a voice for student issues in Cedar Hill Independent School District.
To participate in the Roundtable, students must complete the application packet. Any current 10th-12th grade student is eligible to apply. All completed applications must be submitted to your school counselor or to Alicia Davis at the Cedar Hill Government Center (285 Uptown Blvd.) by 2 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 16.
- Completed application
- 3 sealed references - At least 2 from current or former teachers
- A transcript indicating a GPA of 2.0 or better
- The application period begins Wednesday, Oct. 2
- Submit completed applications to your counselor or to Alicia Davis at the Gov't. Center by 2 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 16
- 2019-2020 members will be notified on Thursday, Oct. 17
- The first meeting will take place on Monday, Oct. 21 at 11 a.m. at the Government Center
Click HERE for the application