Student Residency Forms


    Cedar Hill ISD requires that all students provide a proof of residency for their CHISD zoned address every school year. This proof of residency must be in the parent/guardian's name and must be a utility (water/gas/electric) bill, mortgage statement, or lease agreement that is current with 30 days of the student enrolling into CHISD. If a parent is unable to provide this documentation we have the following options for parents who reside in CHISD but do not have a proof of residency in their name. Please review the information for each residency paperwork to determine what best fits your residency situation. 

    For the 2020-2021 school year, all residency paperwork MUST be completed at the CHISD Beltline Enrollment Center. CHISD will no longer allow parents to complete this paperwork offsite to ensure the intergrity of the paperwork and to follow all local Board policies. Please make to read over all requirements for the residency paperwork below to ensure you are able to complete everything during your appointment time. 


    Please note that this paperwork will ONLY be completed the Beltline Enrollment Center; you will need to contact a district registrar at 972-291-2583 to schedule an appointment to complete this paperwork. Your scholar will not be fully enrolled until this paperwork is completed and on file for the school year. 

  • Dual Residency Affidavit

  • Minor Living Separate and Apart