JOSTENS & FUNDRAISER PRESENTATION
Parents of Seniors,
Our seniors had an exciting meeting (Oct. 20th) with Jostens to go over their graduation information. Your senior should have received a packet with the ordering information. Jostens will be on campus taking orders and handing out the Jostens senior apparel that any students order on Wednesday, October 27th for the ladies and Thursday, October 28th for the men. If you are paying by credit card, they ask that you order ahead of time on the Jostens website by 10pm on Monday October 25th so that they can have any apparel items ready for your students to pick up on Wednesday or Thursday. You can access the Jostens web page for Cedar Hill High School by clicking HERE. You can also design their senior ring on the same website. Jostens will size their finger at school next week. Thank you so much for helping your senior get ready for this momentous occasion. If you have any questions, you can reach out to Jostens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to a great graduation.
- Cap and Gown meeting with seniors on October 20 at 10:30.
- Jostens will return 10/27 & 10/28 during lunches to take orders for Cap & Gown, Class rings, Class apparel, etc. See link below.
- 10/27: 11:40am - 2:00pm- GIRLS
- 10/28: 11:40am - 2:00pm- BOYS
- Individual Fundraiser representative will also present fundraisers to interested Seniors
- Note: These items/cost ARE NOT included in the Senior Activity Packages.
- Jostens - Arlington-
- Brad Golden- Contact person
- 2016 E. Randol Mill Rd., Suite 401
- Arlington, TX