COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Drive up
- Because of limited supplies and in accordance with CDC guidelines, testing is limited to certain patients.
- Minute Clinic performs a PCR test, Results typically in 3-4 days. Rapid-result testing same day (availability is limited) which tests for active infections only. CVS does not administer antibody tests
- Appointments must be made in advance.
615 South Cockrell Hill Rd. Duncanville, TX 75137
Open Monday to Friday from 7:30am– 4pm or until testing limit is reached
(Closed Saturdays and Sundays)
Available for children over age 5
- Sam Tasby Middle School, 7001 Fair Oaks Ave., Dallas, TX 75231
- LAST DAY 11/12 Southeast Dallas Health Center (parking lot), 9202 Elam Road, Dallas, TX 75217
- OPENS 11/16 Parkland’s Irving Health Center, 1800 N. Britain Road, Irving, TX 75061
Tuesday to Saturday from 7:30am – 4pm or until testing limit is reached
(Closed Sundays and Mondays)
- West Dallas Multipurpose Center, 2828 Fish Trap Road, Dallas, Texas 75212
State of Texas/Texas Division of Emergency Management
Mountain View College, 4849 W. Illinois Ave., Dallas, Texas 75211
- Hours: 2pm-8pm, Wednesday to Friday
- No residency or ID requirements, open to all
- Free, no cost
Paul Quinn College 3837 Simpson Stuart Road, Dallas, Texas 75241
- Saturdays from 10am to 4pm • Free, no cost
- Valid email address & phone number required
- No insurance, residency, or symptoms required for testing
Good Street 3110 Bonnie View Road, Dallas, Texas 75216
- No residency or ID requirements, open to all.
- Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Pre-test registration - texas.curativeinc.com
- Test type - Oral mouth swab test
For more COVID-19 testing sites please visit, https://tdem.texas.gov/covid-19/.