Schedule Change Requests
The schedule change request period has closed as of August 11, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
Below are the only reasons that a schedule would need to be changed after 8/11/2023:
• Missing a class period – a student doesn't have 8 classes
• Double period - student has 2 classes in one period
• Level error – student placed in the wrong level of a class (Ex: Art 2 without completing Art 1, etc.)
• Changes in special program services
Please see the process for addressing teacher concerns:
Step one: Contact the teacher and have a meeting/phone conference. You can also access teachers via Skyward. Proceed to the next step if there is still a concern.
Step two: Contact your scholar’s assistant principal.
Scholar's last name A-L, Mr. Mendoza firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholar's last name M-Z, Mrs. Tuck email@example.com
Proceed to the next step if there is still a concern.
Step three: Contact Mr. Perry, BCMS Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
All Schedule Change Requests Must Be Approved by an Administrator.
- If the Request Is Approved, the Assistant Principal Will Notify Your Student's Counselor.
- The Adjustment Will Be Made as Long as It Fits Within the Scholar's Current Schedule and Doesn't Cause an Overflow of Students in Other Classes.
- Please Be Advised That Any Alternative Choices Are Very Slim; Even with Approval, There Is No Guarantee That There Will Be Space in the Elective Class of Your Choice.
- Also, Please Be Mindful That Any Change to the Current Schedule Could Cause a Significant Change in Your Student's Instructors or Their Scheduled Day.