The application window for new scholars in grades PreK - 5th is now closed. If you are interested in applying for the waitlist, please click here.
- Dec. 1 - Dec. 17, 2021 Intent to Return Form Due from Current Program Scholars
- Jan. 3, 2022 Waitlist application for new scholars in grades 1st - 5th OPENS
- Jan. 21, 2022 Waitlist applications for new scholars in grades 1st - 5th CLOSES
- Feb. 18, 2022 Interview Deadline (Grades 1st - 5th only)
- Mar. 1, 2022 District Notification of Acceptance (Grades 1st - 5th only)
Mar. 8, 2022 Tuition based PreK/Kinder application window opens
Mar. 11, 2022 Parent/Scholar Acceptance (1st - 5th Grade only)
Mar. 31, 2022 Tuition based PreK/Kinder application window closes
About the Program
This program serves pre-K through fifth-grade scholars with a rigorous fine arts experience in an academic environment while incorporating the arts. Bray offers vocal motion and honors choir, orchestra, band/percussion, piano and visual arts. Attending Bray fine arts school allows scholars to:
- Pursue their passion for art, music and dance
- Recieve rigorous academic instruction in a safe, caring environment.
- Flourish is a small school setting.
Pre-K 4 tuition costs $450 per month ($225 for current CHISD employees) or free for those who qualify. Kindergarten through fifth-grade students attend for free. Returning scholars living within Bray Elementary's attendance zone are not required to reapply.
- Scholars must cmplete the online application available Jan. 3-21,2022
- A lottery system is used for scholars applying to the program.
- Scholars not selected are placed on a waiting list.
Is this the right fit for your scholar?
- Your child is creative and self-disciplined.
- Your child enjoys showcasing his or her talents.
- Your child has an interest in art-infused classes that incorporate self-control, discipline, focus and tolerance.