Superintendent's Student Roundtable
The Superintendent's Student Roundtable (SSR) provides a leadership opportunity for high school students across the district to interact directly with the Superintendent and provide their unique input and perspective. Students may also be asked to participate in school district and/or community events along with the CHISD Superintendent. Participating in the Roundtable will be a great opportunity for students to serve in a leadership capacity, as representatives for their campuses, and provide a voice for student issues in Cedar Hill Independent School District.
- Completed application (can be downloaded here)
- 3 sealed references - At least 2 from current or former teachers
- A transcript indicating a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- The application period begins Monday, October 9, 2023.
- Submit completed applications to your counselor or directly to Dr. Kisha McDonald at the Gov't. Center by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, October 24, 2023.
- 2023-24 members will be notified by October 27, 2023.
- The first meeting will take place shortly after at the Government Center on November 2, 2023..