High Pointe Elementary Library Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:15 - 3:30 p.m.
LIBRARY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- All students will enter the library quietly and use appropriate voice level during their stay.
- All students will treat library books and makerspace items with respect and return them to their proper location promptly.
- Students will refrain from bringing chewing gum, food, drinks, candy, etc. into the library.
- Students will use the library computers for school work such as research, power point presentations, class projects.
- Students coming in before and after school must sign in and out.
- Students coming in during class periods must have hall pass from their teacher and sign in and out. No more than 2-3 students from the same class at a time. Limit 10 minutes.
- Students must know their school ID to check out books – it is the same as their lunch number.
- Students may have two (2) books checked out at one time.
- Books are checked out for one (1) week and may be renewed once.
- Books that are not returned nor renewed will be marked as lost.
- Lost or damaged books must be paid for in cash.
Students with overdue books or fines will not be allowed to check out additional books until they clear their record. Overdue notices are sent to students through their homeroom teachers and their parents email.
Last Modified on September 29, 2020