Welcome to the exciting world of Career &Technical Education (CTE) at Cedar Hill High School. The Career & Technical Education Department at Cedar Hill High School utilizes integrated instruction and curricula, current technologies, and state-of-the-art equipment and business partnerships to create a learning environment that empowers all students to enter the constantly changing workforce.
The CTE programs at Cedar Hill High School prepare students for the highly technological and competitive workplace of the 21st century and are designed to prepare students for life-long success in high-wage, high-skill, and high-demand occupations and career fields.
Career & Technical Education Programs at Cedar Hill High School:
- Provide students with instruction and training in career areas of interest
- Link to business and industry in the region
- Offer career development activities
- Provide ability to earn certifications
- Prepare students for challenges on higher education and a global, competitive workplace
- Provide rigorous instruction through hands-on problem solving and projects
- Allow students to receive college credit for courses taken through statewide articulation.
- Offer students competitive opportunities in scholarship, and leadership through Career & Technical Education Student Organizations