Communications and Marketing
The Cedar Hill ISD Communications and Marketing department works to inform parents, employees and the public about district-wide programs and events. The department’s areas of focus include:
- General and Crisis communication
- Media Relations - handling media inquiries and promoting the district to journalists
- Marketing and Advertising - writing and designing flyers, direct mail pieces, digital marketing campaigns and other advertisements
- Digital Communications - oversee content for chisd.net and the district’s social media channels
- Special Event Planning - promotion of the district-wide events
- Public Information Requests - manage and distribute information as requested
Monday through Thursday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Chief of Communications & Marketing
972-291-1581 Ext. 4007