• Have a Concern at CHHS?

    Parties wishing to contact the Principal, Assistant Principal, or Dean of Instruction regarding a specific teacher or student are encouraged to resolve the matter by following the steps below:

    Step One: Contact the teacher/coach/or director and have a meeting/phone conference

    Step Two: Contact the Grade Level Assistant Principal/Dean (all discipline issues or grades) or Counselor (schedules/ mental health/academic advisement)

    Step Three: Contact the Principal (if a school-wide concern, this becomes step one)