CHISD BOARD MISSION, VISION AND GOALS
The mission of Cedar Hill Independent School District is to develop confident students with: character, knowledge and skills to maximize their potential and excel in any endeavor they pursue.
Lead Learn Engage Excel
The Cedar Hill Independent School District will become a premier school district providing innovative opportunities and academic challenges preparing all students for the global marketplace.
Board Goals and Priorities
At CHISD, we will:
- Design and implement a rigorous instructional learning system that is data driven, fosters student engagement, and produces college and career-ready students
- Remain efficient, trustworthy, and transparent in our financial practices and business processes
- Align the budget process to achieve district goals
- Recruit, develop, and retain highly effective and engaging employees in an environment that embraces diversity
- Provide a safe, efficient, healthy, and orderly learning environment
- Foster an environment of respect, cooperation, and open communication with parents and community partners