PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE TO ENSURE YOU COMPLETE THE PROCESS TO VOLUNTEER WITH CHISD
There are additional fees associated with the application for Student Teachers, Student Observers, and Student Interns.
Cedar Hill ISD is proud of our partnerships with
individuals, parents, and community organizations which provide assistance for
District programs. Opportunities to volunteer include, but are not limited
to, parent volunteering, general campus assistance, morning greeters, volunteer
tutors, special event helpers, campus chaperones, district vendors, mentors,
PTA, and All Pro Dads.
HERE to apply to be a District Volunteer. (The application is listed as Volunteer (New 2016-2017). This application is to volunteer with Cedar Hill ISD for the 2016-2017 School Year. The next page will take you to the Skyward system. Scroll to the bottom of the page, select VOLUNTEER, then (on the left side of the page) click APPLY FOR SELECTED POSITION(S). (The volunteer application is now on the same system as employee applications.)
2016-2017 District Volunteer Applications submitted prior to July 5, 2016 are
not valid for the 2016-2017 School Year. All applications submitted prior
to the date listed must be re-submitted.
Process for becoming a CHISD Volunteer
2. Once your application is submitted, you may submit your Disclosure & Authorization Form (link on the left of the HR page).
via MAIL or Drop off to:
CHISD Human Resources Department
285 Uptown Boulevard
Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
via FAX to:
3. Within two (2) days and at least two weeks (dependent on the return of each applicant's background screening), you will receive a status email with the status of your background screening. The background screening is completed based on the information on your initial application. Please ensure all information is correct before submitting to avoid processing delays.
***DISCLOSURE & AUTHORIZATION FORMS RECEIVED WITHOUT A VOLUNTEER APPLICATION WILL NOT BE RETAINED***
If you have questions anytime during the volunteer background screening, you may call or email Tia Jackson for information pertaining to your status.
To check the status of your volunteer application or for assistance on completing the application, please email email@example.com.
Applicant Friendly Reminders:
1. ONLY ONE APPLICATION SHOULD BE SUBMITTED PER APPLICANT, PER SCHOOL YEAR.
2. Any volunteer application received prior to July 5, 2016 will not be valid for the current school year.
3. CHISD Employees DO NOT complete this application. District employees may email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the approved volunteer list.
972-291-1581 Ext. 4039 (Phone)
email@example.com (Email) FASTEST RESPONSE
firstname.lastname@example.org (2nd Email)