Hide other sections
Cedar Hill Independent School District offers the use of the Cedar Hill Performing Arts Center to groups both within and outside of the Cedar Hill Independent School District.
Check here for current Fine Arts events along with all events scheduled in the PAC.
CHISD Performing Arts Center is located on the campus of Cedar Hill High School - click here for directions
Want to reserve the CHISD's Performing Arts Center?
- District employees - Please down-load the PAC Facility Reservation Form from the Related Documents to the right of your screen. Type in your request, save it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Parker will send you a confirmation in your District Outlook Calendar to confirm the date and particulars of your event. Your form will be attached for reference.
- Mr. Parker will also schedule Utilities (A/C or heat), Custodial along with a PAC Technician that will work with you before and during your event.
- Outside groups -
- Please email the PAC Reservation Form to email@example.com in order to create a placeholder for your date.
- You will be contacted if there is a conflict with the date.
- Reservation will not be confirmed until after the deposit has been received.
- Mr. Parker will email you confirmation of your event.
Any questions regarding reservation or rental of the PAC should be directed to Ben Parker. He can be contacted at: 469-272-2000, extension 7205, or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the following, please refer to the PAC Handbook in the Related Documents on the right side of your screen.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- TYPES OF USAGE AND RATES
- RESERVING & BILLING AND ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES
- RENTAL PROCEDURES
- PERFORMING ARTS CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
- PERFORMING ARTS CENTER POLICIES
- CARE OF THE VENUE
- THEATRE GUIDELINES
- PAC FORMS